First, let's find an office near you. Next, choose an office location near your zipcode. Then select the program you would like to make an appointment for.
Monday and Wednesday are all in person appointments at TCAP rear entrance at Pearl Street side. Tuesday and Thursday are walk ins in person, first come-first served. Doors will open at 7:45 am. Masks are required and only 1 household member will be seen for the interview. Friday is only over the phone interviews for those who cannot make it to the TCAP main building due to illness or lack of transportation. And again, anyone entering the TCAP building must have a mask on to be seen.
We currently are not offering appointments due to funding. Appointment scheduling will re-open when more funding becomes available.
In order to be eligible for Summer Crisis assistance, you must meet the following criteria:
- A household member is 60 years of age or older
- A medical condition documented by a licensed medical professional – must be issued no more than 30 days prior to the phone appointment
- A household member that was diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 12 months- may provide written statement as proof of a medical diagnosis
- Percentage of Income Payment Plan Plus (PIPP) customers are eligible for assistance towards their default PIPP payment, first PIPP payment, central air conditioning repairs, or may receive a window air conditioning unit and/or fan
- A household's electric utility has a disconnect notice, has been shut off, or new electric service is being established for a household